Nebraska Walleye Trail Announces 2013 Tournament Schedule
Sherman Reservoir- Rose Placzek Memorial
Sunday, May 5th
Merritt Reservoir- Chamber Open
Sunday, May 19th
Lake McConaughy- Big Mac Shut Up and Fish
Saturday & Sunday, June 1st and 2nd
Sherman Reservoir- Trade Winds Marina
Saturday & Sunday, June 15th and 16th
Sherman Reservoir- – Cabela’s NWT State Championship
Saturday & Sunday, June 29th-30th
Regional Champtionship Qualifier- Lake Oahe, Pierre, SD
Saturday & Sunday, July 13th & 14th
The NWT has set its schedule for the 2013 season, and has also again teamed up with the surrounding states to bring the fourth regional championship to South Dakota’s Lake Oahe for our top anglers. The NWT also gives our top anglers the opportunity to qualify for the 2014 Cabela’s NTC.
Highlighting the 2013 season will be 4 regular season qualifying Tournaments (2 one day events, 2 two day events)
Cabela’s State Championship Qualifier at Sherman Reservoir (to qualify teams must fish in 3 regular season tournaments) *10$ will be added from each regular season entry
Regional Championship Qualifier (to qualify for this tournament teams must fish in three regular season tournaments) See the Regional’s link for complete details.
Team of the Year, Chargers of the Year, Locators of the Year, Top Ten Awards (Anglers that finish in the top ten in points will be awarded cash and prizes at the awards banquet at the end of the season.)
2014 Cabela’s National Team Championship Qualifying Circuit (the top teams will be invited to this tournament in 2014.)
Cabela’s Angler Cash Contingency Program Requirements
- Angler must fish in a Cabela’s Angler Cash qualifying tournament circuit in 2013.
- Regular Tournaments $100 Cabela’s Gift Card per team
- State Championship $100 Cabela’s Gift Card per team
- Angler or team must wear a Cabela’s Angler Cash patch during the event if allowed by the rules of the circuit they are fishing. Patch is provided by Cabela’s upon successful registration.
- Cabela’s Angler Cash logo must be at least four inches in length and sewn or monogrammed on the upper right front side of the shirt. If the upper right front side is not available, logo must be placed on the front of the shirt as close to the right side as possible.
- Cabela’s Angler’s Cash logo must be worn from take-offs through weigh-ins during all days of qualifying tournaments.
- Angler or team must place Cabela’s Angler Cash windshield decal on the driver’s side of their boat.
- Angler or team must register for the contingency cash award prior to fishing the event. Participants must renew their registrations every year. Registration may be completed online at www.cabelas.com/anglercash.
- The highest finishing Cabela’s Angler Cash participant or team will win that event’s contingency amount. The Angler must be registered for the tournament circuit events in the current year to receive the maximum payout.
- An extra bonus of $500 Cabela’s Gift Card will be awarded to the Cabela’s Angler’s Cash participant winner that has purchased their boat from a Cabela’s retail location. Angler must be registered for the boat bonus prior to the event.
- For information or questions regarding the program you can e-mail your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.